Wednesday, May 28, 2008

And I almost went with corn last night!

I was woken up with my least favorite words this morning. "Mommy, Titus is siiiiiick!"

I'm not a morning person. Not even kind of--so these words were certainly not my favorite way to start the day. Of course, my selfishness mostly disappeared seeing my little guy so groggy and mopey.

We washed him up, put his blankets and clothes in the washer, got him dressed and put him back to bed. I just went in for round 2. Unfortunately he hit his two favorite fuzzy blankets the first time, and just got his back-up blankey. It's times like these I wish I had 10!

So, we're gonna mope around the house today and take care of Titus. I had plans this weekend too, I'm not sure if/how this will change things. Bummer! At least we went with peas instead of corn for dinner!

No comments: