Thursday, April 12, 2007

You've gotta be kidding!

I was giving Titus a bath this afternoon when he decided to poo in the bath-tub. Not thinking clearly I tried to remove it with toilet paper that just fell apart. Then I got smart and grabbed a baby wipe. I cleaned Titus up and got him dressed and let him down to play.

A few minutes later he was splashing around in the toilet in the other bathroom. I can't say it's the first time, for some reason he likes to splash and the toilet seems to be the only body of water consistently available. Arggg. I'm really going to try to do a better job of keeping the lid closed!

1 comment:

Rebecca.Alburn said...

My brother used to poop in the bathtub when my mom let us play in the bath as youngsters. Ick!! He was also known to flush anything and everything down the toilet - including Barbie, pool balls, and silverware. My dad had to completely disassemble the toilet so many times - too bad it was my bro's preferred toy!