Monday, April 16, 2007

A package in the mail!

This is me typing on my brand new Dell Inspiron 1501 laptop! Needless to say, I'm a little bit excited!!! As you may have caught in an earlier post, I've been saving for a laptop and we didn't have to pay nearly as much for our taxes as what we'd saved for... so my husband who loves me very much took it upon himself to order me my laptop! Yippie! I'm still saving up because I will owe some of the money back to us. I know, we're wierd!

This means, it should be easier for me to blog now, so hopefully I'll update you more regularly now. Only because I know how much my readers like to hear about my children's potty stories!

3 comments:

Ro said...

YEAH!! I am very excited for you.. congrats!

Megan said...

Let me be the first to comment that laptops rule:-) You will definitely love having it...don't know how I got along without mine! And I will say a prayer for Titus, that he will stay out of the toilets;-)

Anonymous said...

When do you want me to transfer all your files over from the desktop?