Sunday, April 15, 2007

Water Boy?

If you scroll a few posts down you'll see my rant a few days ago about Titus playing in the toilet. Despite my best attempts at keeping the lids closed (we have 3), he has been at it again on several more occassions.

Today--getting ready for church mind you, and trying to be on-time--Titus decided to play in the toilet again. I closed the lid and cleaned him up. Then he started walking around with the plunger--gross!

Just I was about to walk out the door he started playing in a 5 gallon bucket of water that was in front of our fridge (catching the water that randomly started steadily leaking out of our water spout last night in our fridge door that never did work). So, as he's happily splashing around, getting water all over himself and the floor I wanted to lose it. Hey, at least it gave me something to blog about :0), and hopefully something for you to laugh about?

4 comments:

Jessi said...

Whatever happend to you attaching pictures with your posts??? I love to read and you're a great writer, but I love to look even more! Hope you're doing well, of the joys of 16 month olds!

Love, Jessi

Shelly said...

Yes, I agree. I would LOVE to see a photo of Titus splashing in the toilet or better yet, carrying around the plunger :)

Beckys blog said...

Raquelle does this too. She likes to throw anything she can find (toys, books, shampoo, etc...) into the toilet and fill it up.

Anonymous said...

toilet locks...I had one, don't they still make them. Just don't be in a hurry to pee. Marlene