Thursday, April 19, 2007

One baby down, two on their way, one to go...

... and then a few more down the road (and one not too long ago!)

Okay, there's something in the water and I'm glad I wasn't drinking it approximately 9 months ago!

Diana (a friend from my Corban days--see my links) had her baby just about a month ago. Welcome to the world baby Peter!

Brenna (the youth pastor's wife and a good friend) had her baby Tuesday night. Welcome to the world Claire Grace!

Cherish (a friend of mine and the old youth interns wife--see my links) is currently in the hospital awaiting the much anticipated arrival of the yet-to-be revealed gendered baby!

Becky (another friend from my Corban days--see my links) is also in the hospital today awaiting the arrival (if not already arrived) her baby boy. I happen to think he's got a super name. I'll announce it later, or you can link to her blog!

Eroica (one of my very bestest friends) is anticipating the arrival of her son. She's scheduled for a c-section on May 9th, but she's been having quite a bit of cramping as of today.

Andrea (a friend from church), Becca (another friend from my Corban days see links) and Courtney (Cherish's sister who goes to our church) are all just past the half-way point.

Brenna, Cherish and Eroica are all in our small group--which is obviously growing in rapid numbers! Rob and I are still thinking that we're happy to be content holding other people's cute babies though, so don't expect us to drink the water any time soon. I'll be sure to post more annoucements as they arrive!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update on Cherish - been wondering and waiting for news.

Pray for me. Fell yesterday and the ankle is swollen great today. Dave got me crutches and I'm not having fun. Called Pam and told it was sympathy pain. :(

Rebecca.Alburn said...

The subject of this post had me wondering if YOU were expecting!! Now I get it.

How exciting to be one of so many new moms and moms-to-be! I'm glad to have people like you who can show us glimpses of how it's done. :)

Robyn said...

If I'm your example of how it's done... you're gonna be in for it!

Unless you want to know how to let your child eat off the floor and play in the toilet!

Anonymous said...

Shannon Patrick just had her first baby in March and Leah Jones (Rueter) is due in June with a little boy...


...and I am staying far far away from that water.

Beckys blog said...

And Sarah Sheets (formerly trahern) also had her baby boy on the same day as I had mine!