Saturday, April 28, 2007

Eroica's Baby Shower

  • This is one of my best friends, Eroica. She is owner of Precious Portraits and currently 9 months pregnant with a little boy who's name is not available for public knowledge yet :0) Jennifer and Milly threw a wonderful baby shower for her at my house this week.
    I had been wanting an excuse to try out my new tiered cake pans, and I had a beautiful cake planned out in my head. It didn't really look anything at all like the pictures you see below, but that's okay because this one turned out allright too. Apparently I'm not ready for wedding cakes yet though, it was quite a bit more difficult than I had imagined it would be. Oh well, you learn more with each one!
    And, just in case you were wondering, the accessories are bath toys from the baby section at Target. Hey, whatever works!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cryckies Mate! That is one fabulous cake ... you are hired for the next oh, let's say 10 years of girly birthday parties from the Devenport Ladies! Highly impressive to this homemakin' Mama!