Thursday, October 18, 2007

So, it's not broken...

Here's our random news:

My dishwasher had latched just fine since I lamented about it's stubbornness the other day. Sorry for those of you who were grieving with me!

I turned the heat on today. We have a sick and twisted goal of keeping the heat off until November 1st, and turning it off for good on May 1st. Today, it was 64 degrees in here I woke up... which was a little too cold for even me!

Titus had his early intervention meeting Tuesday. Not much to note except that they'll keep up on his progress and he seems to be doing fine in all areas other than his verbal communication. Even that he does well with, he just doesn't speak English like I said earlier. She gave us some things to work on with him.

Leeann can recite verbatim, 5 little books about princesses and their values. It was a birthday gift and it comes with a CD that reads the books aloud to you. She's picked up on it quite quickly and can recite each of the books clearly and precisely. We're thinking about seeing if we can get her some educational CD's, like the presidents of the U.S.A., the states and capitals or the periodic table or other such. Let me know if you have any suggestions!

Rob's been keeping busy. He's doing a 5 week series on Getting Fit. You can listen to it online at www.northalbany.org. I recommend it, because they're good!

We had Rob's dad and brother down, and my cousin Jenni and her kiddos a few days later so we've been blessed with lots of company lately!

Well, I think that's all I've got for now. I think the kids and I are going to brave the wind and go grocery shopping! Have a great day!

No comments: