Tuesday, October 02, 2007

22 Months Old

Titus turns 22 months old today. That puts his birthday a mere 2 months away. It will be his once in a lifetime extra special birthday since he will turn 2 on the 2nd of December! We went to Wal-Mart the other day and I was scoping out potential birthday presents already :0)

In other news, I packed away Titus's 6-12 month clothes on Friday and pulled out his 12-18 month stack. It was fun to get so many new treasures just by opening up a box! Once again Aunt Suzy has graciously passed along plenty of little boy clothes perfect for this stage! The pants fall off of him and every thing's a little baggy... but the 12 month pants are too short and some of the other clothes are getting a little too snug. So, I kept out his jammies, jeans and a few of my favorite shirts in the 6-12 size but I'm in process of laundering all the new clothes. It's like Christmas, only better!

Titus is becoming quicker to try and mimic more words, and some of the words he's already saying are becoming more clear. So, I feel like he's making progress! He gets more and more fun each day. It's so awesome to see both of the kiddos grow and grow and grow...

Yesterday the four of us sat on the couch and watched High School Musical while eating ice cream. It was a special treat for all of us and the kiddos LOVED it. Titus couldn't help but clap and dance along with the movie!

Well, Tuesday's are my day 'at home' where I get to do lot's of fun stuff like laundry and housework! I better hop to it, it seems as though I have enough to last me until bed time tonight!

No comments: