Thursday, August 30, 2007

The Moment Where Time Stood Still (Day 5)

Months of planning, saving and preparing... and it all came down to this moment. This is what Rob, Mee Maw, and myself all wanted to go to Disneyland to see. The moment where Leeann got to meet her best friend, her favorite princess... Cinderella! She just about knocked her over when she ran up to give her a big hug. Her eyes were huge and she was so excited, I wish all of you could have been there. This moment made the 40 hours in the car and the months of scrimping and saving absolutely worth it!

The hug.
She was showing Cinderella where she was at on the front of her princess autograph book.
Cinderella etched her name in Leeann's book, so she'll never forget the moment they met!
Leeann got up and started dancing and twirling her dress. Cinderella thought that sounded like a great idea, so she got up and danced with Leeann! I've replayed these moments in my head over and over again since we've been back. I think this is one of those moments that a mother will never forget! My only regret is that we didn't get to spend more time and Disneyland. We've decided that we will definitely need to make sure we can go for another day or two on our next trip. Two days in the park just weren't enough! I wouldn't trade seeing that moment in Leeann's life for anything in this whole world! I love being the mommy of a princess!

No comments: