Wednesday, August 29, 2007

California Day 3

Okay, so I'm a little late... since our vacation has come and gone... but here's my commentary on Day 3 of our California adventure!

We had a lazy day, woke up at nearly 10:00 in the morning, did a little shopping and got ready for the wedding.

At brunch (since we missed breakfast!) we were entertained by a clown at Denny's. He was quite fun, and the kid's loved him!

The wedding was beautiful, and it was so great to meet Mike's beautiful bride. Mike has been a good friend of Rob's since they were in late elementary school, or middle school. He's one of the greatest guys you will ever meet, and he's waited more than 3o years for this big day, which made it extra sweet!

I don't know why I took this picture, but I'm posting it because I think Titus just looks so sweet in this picture!
This is Leeann's tatoo painting from the clown at Denny's.
Rob kissing his good friend Steve, who was also in the wedding.
And, Rob kissing Titus. I guess love was in the air. We were at a wedding afterall!
A family portrait? Well, I'll take what I can get!

1 comment:

Rebecca.Alburn said...

You have such a beautiful family!

And I'm lovin' your glasses all helter-skelter in the pic. :)