Sunday, September 02, 2007

"Honey, Sweetheart"

Tonight Rob and I are watching Sarah. She's 2 and cute as a button. Let's be honest though, Rob's locked up in the bedroom working on school work, and I'm in the kiddo's room working on my laptop. I was working, now I'm blogging, but I digress! Sarah, Leeann and Titus are entertaining each other rather well, making my babysitting job more of a "make sure they don't hurt themselves or anyone else" kind of job. I'm okay with that!

Sarah and Leeann are playing with their baby dolls and calling each other "honey" and "sweetheart". They are trying to convince me to sing to their baby so it will sleep, and they are bossing each other around. "Honey, make sure you put the books right here...", "Honey, sit down." etc.

Titus, on the other hand, is rolling his John Deere Tractor through the doll house, climbing on the little chair, making an abundance of noise and throwing toys.

Girls will be girls and boys will be boys eh?

No comments: