Friday, August 17, 2007

Day 1 Continued...















This is Rylin and Titus, they are only 3 weeks apart. She's little like him, so that's kind of fun! It's cool to each have two kids both so close in age.















This is the kiddo's make-shift bed on the hotel floor between the two beds. I think they kind of liked it! Of course, Titus ended up sleeping snuggly in Mee Maw's arms at some point during the night.













Take note of the fact that Titus has the phone. Rob, the world's coolest daddy, gave him the reciever to play with. He loves "talking" on the phone.













And, last but not least, my little princess snug in bed. It was past 11 by the time we took these pictures at the Super 8 Hotel in Sacramento. It had been a long drive and a long day.

We're in Southern California now, I'll try to post about day 2 at some point tomorrow.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Robyn, what a sweet "blog" you got goin' here . . . and adorable children, and a great husband too.

And you 'girl,' you are just something else -- I am impressed to say the very least.

My sister Barbara loves this kinda stuff -- and some of her "kids have blogs too -- so I'm lettin' her in on this "find," OK?

Um abraco bem forte para voce,

Aunt Donna

Suzy said...

I'm glad you guys are having so much fun! Thanks for thinking of me! You guys can stay with us any time you want!

I forgot that your kiddos were the same ages! How fun!!

Love you and miss you all.

Serah Pope said...

Hey! You're in my neck of the woods now! I know that you're going to have plenty to do, but here's my number if you want to have lunch or something. Also, if you need anything while you're down here please feel free to give me a call. Have a great trip, I'm sure the kids will love it.

Love
Serah
801.391.2864

My name is Breanna... said...

Robyn, Just wanted to say how nice it was to see you all. Your family is beautiful! have a wonderful vacation enjoying eachother....disneyland does make priceless memories, especially for little girls who love princesses!