Monday, August 13, 2007

Sudoku

Mee Maw brought a Sudoku book along with her for the trip. I've done 3 puzzles today, they are addicting! I accidently started out with an intermediate puzzle... it took me 45 minutes. I just did another one that took me only 25, so I'm getting better?

I've seen Sudoku, I've heard of it, I've heard people get addicted to it, but somehow I never thought I'd become one of them!

Tony, Byron and Krista are hanging out at our house today too, so we've got a full house. They come at 4 in the morning, which is far too early for my little brain to function. Thankfully though, they do that often, so they're trained to go right back to bed. They're fun to have around, and quite helpful even. Tony will do just about anything for X-Box minutes... including dishes and sweeping :0) Krista loves to play with Titus and Byron loves to play with Leeann, it's nice to have them around, the kids really enjoy it!

Right now Rob took the boys running and Leeann and Krista are curled up on the couch watching a movie while Titus and Mee Maw sleep. And me, well, I'm blogging. Now I might have to see if I can squeez in another Sudoku!

No comments: