Monday, August 20, 2007

Where all your dreams come true...















I still plan to blog a day-by-day adventure log, but I simply haven't had time. So, here's a picture from today, waiting in line to meet some of the princesses at DISNEYLAND! Yippee!

We're back at the hotel and the kiddos and Mee Maw are napping. I wanted so desperately to blog a picture of Leeann meeting Cinderella today, but the card reader that let's me download pictures in MIA. This one is from Mee Maw's camera since my computer reads hers automatically. I tell you what though... Leeann's reaction to Cinderella... priceless!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

sarah has been asking for leeann to come over so i told her that leeann was at cinderella's house....now she is telling me that she wants to go to cinderella's house....i told her not today:)

Robyn said...

There's plenty of room at Cinderella's, come on over!

Shelly said...

You need to look at baby pictures of Rob. I saw a few over the weekend, JUST like Titus.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you guys are having a great time. I can't wait to take Kajsa someday!

Rebecca.Alburn said...

Leeann is a totally decked-out princess! Hilarious!

I miss Disneyland....