Monday, August 27, 2007

The PICTURE that's worth a thousand words (or dollars...smiles...memories...)


I don't have time right now to blog all about Cinderella... but I promised a picture of "the magical moment." And, I don't like to dissapoint my blog readers :0) I'm sure I'll post more soon, but I just haven't had the time to blog all about California yet. I'll keep you posted!
All I can say, is that we're already trying to figure out how soon we could afford to go back! We're looking at February of 2009. Yeah!!!!

6 comments:

Shelly said...

Oh my. What an awesome picture!!

Rebecca.Alburn said...

That is a precious moment! Looks like Leeann is a true princess.

Anonymous said...

Just too beautiful for words!
Great Grandma Marelich
:)

Anonymous said...

Just too beautiful for words!
Great Grandma Marelich
:)

Anonymous said...

SO SWEET!!!!

Anonymous said...

Leeann is a little Cinderella herself! This is just so priceless. I bet she was sooo excited to be at Cinderella's house! Miss you guys!

Nikki