Thursday, October 20, 2005

My Flower Girl


My flower girl KayLee turns 12 tomorrow... *sigh*. Why must the ones we love grow up so fast? She's turned into quite the stunning young gal, full of talent! We don't get to get up to the Kent area where she lives nearly often enough, but when we do we love to see all of our wonderful neices and nephews. They truly bring a great deal of joy to our lives! And, I must say they, KayLee included are some of the sweetest, most polite and well-behaved kids I've ever met. I hope when my sweet little Leeann turns 12 that she's as much of a joy as miss KayLee. By that time KayLee will probably be married with kids... *sigh again*.

I LOVE YOU MISS KAYLEE AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

KayLee is the one at the top. As sad as this sounds the most recent picture I can find of her on my digital camera is of a year and a half ago! Uh, time to take some more pictures?!?!?

No comments: