Friday, October 21, 2005

Baby Check Up

We had a baby check up yesterday and everything seems well. He's still sitting breech, so if you could pray with me that he'd just go ahead and flip himself around that would be wonderful! My mid-wife said that his head being where it is is probably contributing to my really bad acid reflux. She put me on new medicine for it which didn't seem to help yesterday. I'm feeling good today though, so we'll see how this works out.

I got a flu shot. Shots in general aren't fun, but it really didn't hurt too bad...

We have approximately 7.5 weeks left. He's due Decemeber 14th. I honestly just can't wait! I'm so excited. I'm even listening to Christmas music right now trying to get into the mood of the season. Although Leeann was born in July we got her just before Thanksgiving last year. I think I'll always connect the joy of the Christmas season to my kids.

On one last random note I enjoyed lunch with Rob and Leeann at the Olive Garden yesterday. That was a special treat for me... that just might be my all-time favorite place to eat. We also went to look for a digital camera. We are looking for something inexpensive, yet very baby-friendly. Ours takes too long to recover from one picture to the next, making it difficult to get good pictures with kids. Any recommendations?

I'll leave you with some words from a CD I'm listening to that may ring especially true this year. (Depending on when baby decides to come)... "I'll be home for Christmas--if only in my dreams."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Dear Robyn:
Hi,I'm Amy from Taiwan! It's a glad news for knowing you will gonna to have a baby boy! Congratulations!Crazy PaPa and Mom want to see your photos keenly to know how everythings going in all these years. We pray that the baby would flip to the right position and would definitely be a great joy before Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Hey friend! This is fun. I can't wait to see your pregnant self. I miss you tons!

Love ya!
SaraJane