Saturday, October 22, 2005

Just Another Day

Rob is officiating a wedding today so things are pretty subdued around here for a Saturday. Leeann is playing with a little girl that we have staying with us for the weekend while her parents (along with many couples from our church) are at a marriage retreat. The girl is almost 5, making these two about the same age apart as Leeann and Baby Buhl will be. It seems like a good age span... and a good number of kids! I always thought I wanted four kids, but two is beginning to sound like the perfect number for our little family.

I'm looking around at all I have to do today... and I don't want to do any of it! I mean really, who needs clean laundry and food and stuff? It's way over-rated :0) I suppose I ought to make good use of my time and get some things done. If anybody out there reads this... I hope you have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that I'm married, I realize so much more how important my wife is and how much she takes care of. Keep up the great work! ~JW

Anonymous said...

robyn, i didn't know you had a blog. how are you? you sound pretty hectic. i'm hectic too i just don't have a new addition to my family ....let's hope not at least....just joking. i miss you lots. love you lots!! luv natalie