Thursday, December 02, 2010

Titus Turns 5!

(Click on the collage to see larger pictures)

Today my baby turned 5!

He celebrated Lego Starwars style with his sister, cousins, and his friends Carter and Alexa.

Titus is such a spunky, happy, silly, fun loving kid. Seriously, this boy is all smiles, all of the time!

He has more energy in his left foot than I can manage to muster in my entire body. He still pretty much runs anywhere and everywhere he goes. 

His favorite color is, "All of the colors, but not pink and purple."

When asked what he wants to be when he grows up, he says, "I don't know what I want to be."

His favorite movie is "Starwars."

His favorite toy is "My Starwars toys."

His best friends are "Logan and Weston."

His favorite things to do with Logan and Weston is "Play Lego Starwars."

His favorite books are "My Starwars books."

His favorite food is "Macaroni."

His favorite restaurant is "McDonald's."

His favorite ride at Disneyland is "I would like the Starwars ride even though I haven't been on it yet."

He wants "9 kids" when he grows up.

"When I grow up I want to be a Jedi. Jedi's help people to be safe and to call police men to arrest the bad guys."

And that pretty much wraps up my 5 year-olds life in a nutshell!

No comments: