Thursday, June 14, 2007

If time could stand still...

I gave Titus a bath this afternoon and I was drying him off all snuggled up my arms. He was looking at me, just giggling with that big ole grin of his! He took his hair brush and gently brushed my hair with it. He smelled like a just bathed bundle of joy and he just looked cute as can be in my arms. I know these moments are going to get more few and far between, and I just don't know if I'm ready for that! I sure wouldn't mind if time could stand still at times like these!

2 comments:

Shelly said...

As hard as some of those days were, (4 kids, all under the age of 5) I would honestly go back if I could~

Anonymous said...

We get to relive some of those moments with our grand-kids...

life is GRAND ( pun intended )

We love them all