Saturday, June 02, 2007

Lost and FOUND!!!

Approximately 5 hours after the disappearance of my glasses, they have officially been recovered... you can stop panicking now :0)

After going through every piece of laundry in our room (where the glasses were last seen) I decided to get out the flashlight and shine it around to see if it might catch something we hadn't already seen before. I didn't have it on for more than 30 seconds before I shone it under my bed. Lo and behold my glasses were hiding in plain sight. They weren't touching anything, camoflauged by anything, under anything. Just sitting there. Hanging out. Waiting to be found.

Now, I know I had looked under there at least twice before. It was one of the first places I'd looked even. In fact, Rob had just retrieved something from under the bed that was sitting mere inches from my glasses. How either of us could have missed them is beyond me! Maybe they were abducted by aliens who did some scientific testing on them and put them back in plain sight so I could find them. Maybe it's a conspiracy? Maybe I need to be institutionalized? Maybe you need to be i nstitutionalized for reading my blog? Frankly, I could use a 24 hour institutionalization :0)

No comments: