Saturday, June 16, 2007

My Poor Little Princess!

A few weeks ago we discovered that Leeann has allergies, and apparently this is a really bad year for them. When she's outside her eyes get really red and itchy and puffy. Twice now she's started forming welts around her eyes. Both times we were at the McDonalds Play Place. Is she allergic to the play place itself, or is there just some sort of allergens hanging around close to the play place? I don't know, but I sure do hate to see such a sweet innocent little girl so miserable!

Last week I developed food poisoning after eating at McDonalds too... maybe we should just stay away from there for a while? Hmmm...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I suspect, because of the moisture in the floor or floor covering, there is a build up of mold. Also how many times have you seen the toys sanitized? A bizzion little ones spread a kajillion germs etc.

Love ya