Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Super-Quick Update

This is for those daily blog readers who have been checking my blog and been met with dissapointment recently (especially you Pam in CA)!

I've just been plain busy! Rob's sister and her boys came to visit us from Wednesday night to Monday afternoon. It was a blast! Needless to say I was too busy to post with 4 kiddies running around!

I took pictures of my first wedding on Saturday which was fun. The unfun part is resizing them and labeling them with a copyright logo. Tedius, but I need to get it done. When? Good question. Soon Jenni, I'm working on it!

I've had several meetings in anticipation of my new job already. I don't officially start until tomorrow but we have a lot of transitioning going on, so I've had to get a jump start on some things (we're hiring new nursery workers, so I'm creating job descriptions and interviewing and such.)

In fact, I have an interview tonight and since I've been so busy I've promised my husband some good quality time between now and then. He'll be home soon so I have to get some dinner started and be wrapping up everything else, which means I've gotta go!

Sorry for the not-so-interesting super quick update!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Robyn. Even the "super quick updates" are appreciated. You go girl!

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » »