Sunday, February 05, 2006

The Princess is Dry!

I woke Leeann up for church this morning and peeked into her pants to see if 'the princess was dry' (she has pull-ups with a princess on the front that fade when they're wet)... and much to my surprise, the princess was dry! So after much praise, hugs and going potty, mommy gave her TWO nickels. She held it in all night, which gives me great hope in this potty training thing going quickly. I'm so proud of her! So this morning she is all dressed up in her princess play dress and ready for church.

Daddy already left and I asked Leeann where he went. She informed me that "daddy eat pizza Costco tay?" I think she thinks when daddy leaves that's where he goes... to eat pizza at Costco. It's her favorite place to eat too! For some reason she seems to associate church with pizza lately.

Oh, one more thing. I was reading the cereal box this morning at breakfast and Leeann gently leaned over the table and took it from me and began reading the box herself. She learns so much from us. If that isn't a reason to follow Christ, I don't know what is!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I sure hope Titus doesn't have to wear princess pull-ups.