Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Life at high speed

Time flies and life is busy. I feel like I'm a broken record as I type that!

We're full swing into packing as we sign papers this Thursday and we take possession of our new home next Tuesday. We don't have to turn possession of our home over until Friday though, so at least we have a couple of days of wiggle room. I'm beyond excited for our new home, but I really do hate packing. It's difficult to be motivated to do so with the kids around and needing attention. One box at a time though, we're getting there. The boxes are stacked high invading our living room. Sometimes I feel like a mouse in a maze!

I've been busy the last couple of days with Precious Portraits also. Today and tomorrow we took and are taking preschool pictures of individual kids at North Albany Preschool. It'll be a total of 24 kids, so Eroica will take one class for editing and I'll take the other. We promised to have the proofs back to the parents by March 1st (yup, right smack dab in the middle of moving) so this week will be beyond busy! I'm having fun though, and learning lots day by day!

Things at church are going great, we've had an architect in to begin some preliminary drawings for our 20 year plan. It's exciting to be a part of such a huge project. We're looking ahead to build a church to reach people for Christ who might not even be born yet! I'm amazed at the unity of our leadership as they forge ahead with this project. Nearly 100 people in our church are part of 9 different teams that are all working together on this project. Eroica and I are heading up the communications team which makes us very very busy right now! As soon as we are moved in I also need to start working on putting together this year's Vacation Bible School. It's the most exciting week of the year at our church and it's neat to be a part of that too!

Speaking of being busy and packing... I should go do some more of that now. I just wanted to let you know that we are still here and still alive!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

How did photographing the preschoolers go? I bet they were a squirrly bunch!