Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Well...

I'm not quite sure what to update you on, though I feel like I ought to update you on something since I haven't posted much lately. We're just continuing to march on, with life as 'normal'. It appears as though there's a good chance we'll have the kiddos at least through the summer, so although these last 7 weeks have been crazy and hectic where we've been operating in survival-mode, we're now trying to figure out how to organize our lives to get out of survival-mode and onto life as our new 'normal'.

I used to think it was nearly impossible to do some things with just my two kiddos, and now that I have four, I can't help but think of all the things I could do if I only had two. Isn't it amazing how perspective makes all the difference in the world?

Well, I best be going, it appears as if my blogging time is already up this morning. I hear paper being torn up downstairs...

No comments: