Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A New Mattress!

Today a new mattress was delivered to my house and set up in my bedroom! I can't wait to fall asleep on it tonight!

We were given a new-to-us mattress when we moved to Albany 7 years ago and it was delightfully comfortable for about 4 of them. The last several years have left me continuously rolling over onto Rob's side of the bed as I'd fall into the craters that seemed to grow more and more by the day. Rob then shoves me back to my side of the bed in the middle of the night, then I get frustrated that he doesn't want to snuggle... when the reality is he just doesn't want to be shoved off the bed. A new mattress has been on our list of things to purchase for a number of years, and finally the day has come!

It's the cheapest mattress we could find, so it might not really last all that long, but hey, it's gotta be better than what we were sleeping on. I'm grateful that we were finally able to purchase one and I'm hopeful that it was well worth the wait!

No comments: