Sunday, April 05, 2009

A Day at the Park

We spent the afternoon at the park today. I went a little photo-happy, here's a sampling!

This is my sister-in-law Suzy and her son, Landon.
This is my beautiful and sweet, precious little girl, Leeann.

Suzy, Leeann and Landon.

Landon was playing in the grass for the first time.

Leeann was picking grass.

Suzy and two of her boys... Weston wasn't too fond of being in the picture.

My nephews, Weston and Logan.

My fantastically fun son, Titus!

My nephew Logan. "See what I found?"

Leeann signing "I Love You" to me.
We've got some great pictures of my brother and sister too, but I'm not able to post any pictures of them on the internet since they are in state care. We had a really fun day, it was SO nice to get out of the house and be in the sunshine for a while!

No comments: