Thursday, June 19, 2008

Dell Redemtion?

I was contacted via a comment on my blog from the "I hate Dell post" the other day. Apparently, the guy who has contacted me is a Dell Digital Life Liaison... and it appears he searches the web for people who are disgruntled with Dell, trying to make things right. Could it be? I'm still skeptical, but he assures me that he has the authority and ability to fix my problems. I'm not holding my breath, but I'm optimistic. I'll keep you updated as to whether or not the people at Dell redeem themselves.

In other news, no Aunt Suzy hasn't had her baby yet. Her last two came early, Logan even came 5 weeks early... so they were hoping she could wait until June to have baby Landon. As you can imagine, we're all anxious to meet him at this point! We took Weston and Logan back to Washington last week and the kids and I got to stay for a couple of days. It was lots of fun and I hope to get to go back soon to meet Landon. I kept holding out hope that he would come while I was there, but he's just not done cooking yet!

I've got lots of pictures to post, but I've been busy, busy, busy lately so I've once again been neglecting my blog. I'm sure I'll get around to it though. Someday!

No comments: