Friday, November 17, 2006

4 Times!!!

Leeann has gone poo in the potty 4 times this week, 2 of which were yesterday!

Let me tell you how excited I am! She went Friday night and got a sucker, Monday night she went and got a tootsie roll and yesterday she went twice and got cookies both times.

I think the part I am most excited about is that last night at small group she was playing in a big group of kids and then she disappeared. I found her in the bathroom (which she always does when you ask, but rarely does it on her own initiative) going poo! I was such a proud mommy!

I am finally holding out a tiny bit of hope that she is actually beginning to be able to tell when she needs to go and that is priceless to me! Even yesterday morning I was making plans with our friend Noah to help me take her to get her bloodwork done. He's strong and not squirmy and Leeann loves him so he seemed like he might be a logical person to help in that department. I think I'm going to hold off though because she's obviously beginning to make some progress, and I really don't want to have to get her blood drawn again if we don't have to.

It's almost 9 in the morning and both kids are still sleeping. That's abnormal... but it's been a long couple of days for all of us! I'm enjoying the few minutes of peace...

No comments: