Tuesday, May 04, 2010

A new blog for a new adventure

I started a new blog a couple of months ago, and I'm now ready for it's unveiling. It's a work in progress, but it's something I plan to keep up with.

I've struggled for a long time about how much this blog should be about me verses about our family. There are some things that I'd like to share that just don't seem to fit here. So, I'm making a distinction. Robyn's Nest will be about our family. I will focus here on pictures, memories and stories I want to preserve for our family.

I will use my new blog to share stories about me and my life. I hope to make it a little more personal. More about me and less about my cute kiddos. That way this site won't get clogged with things like 18 posts in a row about my love for The Pioneer Woman. So, if you are interested in the Robyn part of Robyn's Nest, I'd like to encourage you to hop on over and take a peek.

Real Life Pastor's Wife

This is where I'll be posting my updates about my East Coast Adventure. After all, this trip is pretty much... about me! It sounds so selfish, but it's true!

No comments: