Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Wedding Weekend

Sorry again, for the lack of posts lately. We drove up to Washington on Friday and didn't come home until last night. We were, once again, able to leave Hope and Logan with Eroica and her family, which was a huge blessing. It was especially nice because Leeann was in Rob's brother's wedding on Sunday, and we didn't have to chase 4 kids around all weekend as we participated in wedding festivities!

I have lots of pictures to share, but I have a giant to-do list today and unfortunatly, blogging doesn't make it's way anywhere near the top of that list. So I'll leave you with just a few pictures and a promise to post more soon.




2 comments:

SaraJane Campbell said...

I love your dress Robyn, you look beautiful. And it is great to see your family!

alexanders said...

Robyn, again, your beautiful!! And I love how Titus' hands are in his pockets, too cute!!
hannah