Saturday, September 20, 2008

Scrapbooking Fun

Today is my crazy scrapbook marathon day. I'm hoping to put the finishing touches on our adoption scrapbook and get it sent out by Tuesday!

We gave the word yesterday that we want to move forward and go to committee. There is another family too, so our chances aren't as likely as we were thinking they might be, but last I checked God doesn't care about statistics and he has a perfect plan for our family and for this young lady. So, regardless if it's just 1 family or a 100 families I know that God will work it out precisely the way He intends!

I'll let you know when committee is, please continue to pray for our family and most importantly for this young lady and a good fit and transition for her as she joins her 'forever family'. Thank you for your prayers!

No comments: