Tuesday, February 19, 2008

South Beach?

Just in case you are wondering, I fell off the phase 1 wagon on Sunday. We haven't bagged the South Beach Diet all together, we're just moving on to phase 2. I looked at my breakfast of eggs (again) on Sunday and couldn't bring myself to eat it. And Salad? Not a chance! I decided since I could no longer bring myself to eat anything on phase 1, that moving on to phase 2 might be a healthier choice :0)

The other day we had eggs, chicken and salad for dinner and Leeann excitedly bounced to the table for dinner until she saw what we were having. She looked up and said, "Oh, not again!" Seriously, I don't know if I'll ever be able to eat eggs or salad again!

Anyway, that's where we're at just in case any of you were dying to know. For whatever it's worth, we both feel like we're seeing a little bit of a difference after only a week. We've also discovered how many everyday foods are loaded with sugar, and we're vowing to make some subtle changes to our everyday food choices.

I'll let you know how phase 2 goes for us!

No comments: