Tuesday, January 29, 2008

On the Train!

Titus and Leeann and I are on the train on the way to Aunt Shelly's house. We're stopped in Portland for a half hour and I thought I'd see if I could log onto someone's network. Lo and behold, I'm successfully writing from the train!

Everything is going well so far. Titus didn't want to get on the train but as soon as he was on he was fine. I have a monkey 'backpack' on him that lets me hold onto the tail. A genius invention for times such as these!

3 people in one teeny tiny bathroom is not something I'd ever like to do again! Well, I should get going and secure my stuff before we take off again. Choo Choo!

1 comment:

Jessi said...

I bet the scenery is beautiful too! Halle and I took the train from Bellingham to Portland for Christmas and it was so much fun. Maybe just the fact that we could get up and eat and use the bathroom and still not loose anytime in making it to our destination! Happy travels! Love, Jessi and Halle