Sunday, January 27, 2008

Christmas

All right, so I'm a little late on posting Christmas. But hey, I'm always in the mood for Christmas!
Logan, Ronnie, Suzy (and baby) and Weston. We got to stay at their house over Christmas and it was lot so fun. Notice Ronnie has already stole Weston's Superman :0)
Me and Leeann.

Superman and Batman.

Titus definately got the hang of opening presents this Christmas!
Do they come any cuter than this?
Titus and Leeann in their matching Cars jammies. I got the idea of giving my kids new jammies as a present on Christmas Eve from my friend Leanna. That way, they always look cute for their Christmas morning pictures!
Leeann didn't skip a beat opening up presents... I think she would have been happy if they'd just kept coming and coming and coming...
This is Titus with his screw driver. We decided that we'll give him a nice new tool every year and then when he moves out he'll have a good start on his tool set. Don't worry, we put it away in the garage!
Sweet, a big sock full of fun stuff!
Best of friends, like Lighting MacQueen and Tow-Mater :0)
A little help from daddy!

No comments: