Sunday, November 04, 2007

A Picture of How God Feels

I got a brief glimpse at how God must feel this evening. Titus woke up from his nap and his was whiny and disoriented. I don't think he knew what his problem was as he was still half asleep when I walked through his bedroom door. He just looked up at me with these sad little eyes and put his hands in the air. I picked him up and rocked with him on the rocking chair as he burrowed his head into my shoulder.

"Ah, this is what God must feel like..." I said to myself. I love being needed. I love it when I'm the only person in the world who can comfort my son whom I love so dearly. I love when he shows my his affection and adoration. I love when he spends time with me and when he wants to be close to me.

Yup, I bet that's how God feels too!

No comments: