Thursday, November 01, 2007

Happy Birthday Rob!

Monday was Rob's Birthday. He took the afternoon off and we headed up to Portland to spend the day at IKEA. It was lots of fun and it turned out to be a great family day. Of course, I'm not complaining about getting to spend the day at IKEA... or with my family!
I just happen to think this is the CUTEST picture in the whole wide world of Titus.
And, here are my two favorite boys!

And my favoritist little girl!
And, here's the Birthday Boy! My best friend. The coolest guy ever. World's greatest husband, and funnest daddy! Happy Birthday Rob!

5 comments:

Shelly said...

Did ya buy anything at IKEA??

Robyn said...

Just a train set and some spare parts for Titus's Birthday... and some dinner of course!

Suzy said...

Cute pictures! That one of Titus is SUPER cute. And I am glad to see you in one! Yay for IKEA!

Rebecca.Alburn said...

I was going to tell you just how super adorable that top picture is... and then I saw the caption! Cute kiddos!

Rebecca.Alburn said...

oh, and Happy Birthday, Rob!