Monday, November 26, 2007

Ode to Ice Cream

I have a serious addiction to ice cream. It's amazing how, regardless of the stress or worry of any given day... ice cream can take it all away in an instant! Yummy! Someday I might need to get professional help to break the cycle. As for today, I just finished my bowl (and consequently the carton). This means that tomorrow I'll have to go to the store for some more! Tis the season for peppermint candy ice cream too. Few things in life are more wonderful than peppermint candy ice cream!

In other news, we spent a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend in St. Helens visiting my family, and this week we are running ahead full-force with our crazy lives!

Leeann and Titus have discovered the art of jealousy and sibling rivalry. They still play together well, and give each other hugs and kisses regularly, they just also figured out that fighting between brothers and sisters is normal. I caught Leeann (my gentle, obedient child) hitting Titus upside the head the other day. Titus has gotten in a fair amount of hot water lately for biting, and they've both been squabbling more over toys and such. As for me, CALGON, TAKE ME AWAY!

Titus turns 2 on Sunday. Where, oh where did time go. How does life go by so fast? I still feel like I should be 16. How did I end up married with 2 kids a mortgage and a mini-van? The good news is that I'm finding that the older I get the more fun life is!

2 comments:

Suzy said...

I miss having Cookies N Cream ice cream with you. It's my new favorite! I haven't had ice cream in soooo long because last time I had it, it didn't stay down. :(

Anonymous said...

I love Ice Cream! Everyone should. The best flavor in the world is butter pecan!