Sunday, September 30, 2007

Weekend Fun!

This weekend was a great family weekend. We went to the library, and to Wal-Mart and swimming at the YMCA. We've watched movies, snuggled together and just generally spent some great time together. I love my family, and I love every opportunity that we get to spend time together as the four of us. I came home from work on Friday afternoon and Rob had cooked a yummy lunch of breakfast wraps. Leeann and I walked in (she was at preschool) to daddy cooking with a candle on the table and Leeann said something to the effect of, "Look mommy, we're going to have a date!" I love where we accidentally create such special moments that serve as wonderful memories for years to come. Our kids are a blessing and my husband is such a huge blessing. I love my family! It's only 5:00 and we still have 3 hours to hang out until the kiddos go to sleep, I love weekends like these!

No comments: