Thursday, September 27, 2007

Phantom Pregnancy

I feel pregnant. For the record, I am NOT pregnant... but I feel like I am. Don't go around starting any rumors because, well... that's never a good idea and at this point there is a 0% chance that it's true.

Anyway, for the last couple of days nothing has sounded, or smelled, good enough to eat. I've been super tired and on the days I didn't have to be at 7 like normal I've slept until 9 or 9:30, and only then because an outside force (the phone, the kids) woke me up.

I've had afternoons where I feel like I can't keep my eyes open, and though I woke up at 9 today I took a nap at 11:30 while I was snuggling on the couch with Titus. He's feeling a little under the weather, which makes him wonderful to snuggle with! I'm lethargic and absent-minded. I haven't felt nauseous and I don't feel like I'm coming down with a cold. I just feel--pregnant.

We don't have any more little bundles of joy in mind for our family, just in case you are wondering. God is God, and we are not... but those are our plans. The kids are finishing lunch which means it's almost their nap-time. Perhaps that means it's mine too? The only disappointment about not being pregnant is that I don't have a good excuse to sleep in late and take two naps in one day. Oh well!

2 comments:

Rebecca.Alburn said...

oh boy!

I hope you get a burst of energy and feel well rested soon!

Anonymous said...

God has ways to let you know to slow down and rest, that's how the body repleneishs it's self..........don't push the river, let it flow