Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Creepy!


Rob and I went out for a late evening walk today, and THIS is what was greeting us as we walked out onto our front porch...

I grabbed a fork to photograph beside this THING, to get a proper persepective of how disgustingly hugely GROSS this THING was!

Rob took the other two pictures, this was as close as I would get to IT.

Good thing for having some of this close at hand. And a calm husband who continued to persue the THING as it hissed and screeched and ran until it came to it's ultimate resting place. Talk about gross! I informed Rob that if I ever find one of THOSE inside of my house I will pack up the kids and I'm not coming home until we've been visited by the exterminator!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

rob said...

don't be fooled folks---that's a polly pockets fork......

Anonymous said...

Is this one of your BUG-a-boos?

Love ya!

Stacey said...

I've been killing atleast one spider a day in our house! I told Kreg that means its time to move. I normally wouldn't even get close enough to kill them but I'm terrified if I don't then they will eat Aiden! And I have that same spray. At times when I see a spider I just start repeating to myself "home defense, home defense, home defese" until I find it. And yes I even have what some may term "a war cry" when I attempt to kill one. Along with yelling "die die die." It's not pretty but its the only way I can seem to get the job done. Kreg just shakes his head and laughs at me.

Jessi said...

So we were at Costco after church today, sampling of course and we came across this really yummy icy frap thing...I tried it, not really looking at the brand, until I found it to be so delicious that I just had to see what kind it was and...it's your fav, Big Train! I laughed and of course bought 2 jars! Yummy, thanks for turning me onto this great treat! Miss you Robyn! You look like you're doing well! Post more pics of the kids ok! Love, Jessi

Anonymous said...

That bug is gross! And I tagged you for a meme on my blog...