Tuesday, July 10, 2007

These are a few of my favorite things...

First and foremost... a 16 oz. German Chocolate Blended Mocha from Steamers... no whip cream. They make them from a mix called Big Train, which is the most delicious thing I've ever tasted! Lucky us, we found out where they sell it, we bought some, and now we can make it at home for a fraction of the cost. Frugal Buhl's, right here! Though I think a high-powered ice crushing new blender may have to be in our future... no scrimping there. Frugality has it's limits! Yummy!
Not quite as delectable, but nearly as delicious... the 16 oz double chocolate chip blended creme with no whip. Delightful! This one is great to have on standby for those times when I'm out of town, or can't quite make it to Steamers. Even better is the half vanilla bean, half double chocolate chip blended creme. It's the best of both worlds, but I usually feel funny asking for it!

On days where the thermostat reads 106.9 degrees in the sun... I'm thankful for the central air-conditioning that my house adorns. Ah, I don't feel the least bit uncomfortable today! Priceless!

No comments: