Monday, December 18, 2006

Titus's First Haircut

Okay, so these pictures were taken a couple of weeks ago, but I'm way behind on my blogging so I'm just now sharing them with you. I have a friend who I went to school with who cuts my hair. She has no formal training, but she is amazing, and I wouldn't trust my hair with anyone else! She just got married in May and when I called her to schedule this latest haircut I found out some great news... they moved to Albany! She's also the Children's ministry director at a big church in Salem... so that makes her living in Albany extra exciting!


A little sad to see the locks go, but happy to have my baby look like a boy again!


Our friend and stylist... Jill!

 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Shelly said...

So where's the picture of YOUR new do???