Saturday, December 30, 2006

Christmas at my Dad's

We went to St. Helens two days before Christmas to celebrate with my daddy and his family. It's still lot's of fun, because there are still plenty of kids to go around! I can think of few greater things than watching kids open up presents! Leeann's highlight was a couple Dora the Explorer dolls that she's clung to pretty tightly (one even went on vacation with us!). Rob particularly enjoyed his Starbucks and itunes gift cards... and the Monopoly Here and Now game that got plenty of playing time over Christmas Vacation. I got a vacuum that I am super jazzed about and Titus got a cool walker toy that has helped him to realize that he can actually walk from point A to point B. These are just a few of the gifts we were blessed with over Christmas! My other highlight just might be eating lunch at my favorite restraunt in the whole wide world... Sunshine Pizza! (and of course staying at my aunt Pam's house!)


Titus was hanging out with Uncle Jason in his new jumpsuit outfit. This was also a gift from Great Grandma Lorraine (see below).

One of the most coveted gifts of the evening was a pair of hand-cuffs that my older brother Jason got for my younger brother Logan. See above.

Leeann and Uncle Jason had lot's of fun together!


This is my dad and his girl friend Tasha, her son Brent and my little sister Hope (who was born on my 23rd birthday. Yup. 23rd. I know, it's kinda wierd, but so is the rest of my family!) and my brother Logan who is 3 weeks younger than Leeann. It's a little strange to compare developmental milestones with your dad about your kids... but hey... welcome to my family! Posted by Picasa

No comments: