Saturday, December 30, 2006

Our Staff Christmas Party

This is Denny, our Senior Pastor, and his wife Pam. They are holding up white elephant gifts. Notice Pam walked away with a beautiful picture of our children!
This is our youth Pastor Joel and his wife Brenna. Brenna got the gift that keeps on giving and won't go away... the antique mouse!
This is our worship leader Paul, and his wife Debbie. Paul wasn't too pleased with the 95% used thing of frappacino mix he ended up with. (I won't mention who brought that one...Rob!)
This is our treasurer Marilyn and her husband Les. They ended up with matching reptiles filled with candy. Not bad?

Our secretary Lauri and her husband Tom weren't able to make it this year... so they didn't make it onto my blog... maybe next year?

I ended up with a Jimmy Newtron video-in Spanish! I think I'll actually play it for Leeann and see if she even picks up on the fact that she can't understand it!
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: