Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I'm Leaving!

Seriously... someone's gotta go, I can't take this living situation any longer. I'm constantly irritated, frustrated, annoyed and picked on. I'm losing money by the day and I'm grossed out on a regular basis. I've tried to work it out, I've tried to deal with the situation on various levels. I've even resorted to just trying to co-exist in peace... but I CAN'T TAKE IT ANY LONGER!

Me, or the ants, someone's gotta go! They drew the line this morning when they decided to go after my Trix. For the last year Rob's been doing the grocery shopping and doesn't buy me sugary cereal very often. So, when I was at the store the other day I felt the need to replenish some of our cereal since following the antastrophe incident. Trix were on sale and I decided to splurge. I've only gotten two bowls of it and now it's gone! That's it, this means WAR!

No comments: