Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Look Out World... I'm 2!

My itty bitty baby turned 2 on Sunday! We celebrated by going out to Cold Stone for some ice cream after church and McDonald's, then we came home and attempted to put Leeann and Titus down for a nap. Somehow, a whole lot of ice cream made that difficult. After a while we finally let them out of their room to help us set up the Christmas tree since it was obvious sleep wasn't in their future. We had a great day, though it didn't turn out as originally planned. We were planning and doing a baby dedication and a birthday party for him, but with the storms, rain and snow over the weekend we decided to cancel it since all of our guests (my family) would be travelling a couple of hours in less-than-ideal conditions.

So, my Lightning MacQueen cake pan remains in the cupboard... to be used again another year perhaps? I have more pictures from Sunday, but I'll have to post them later. We're having a small group Christmas party at our house tonight and since I haven't been able to talk my husband into hiring a maid yet... I guess preparing the house my job!

4 comments:

Suzy said...

He looks so handsome! I can't believe he's 2!

Jessi said...

Happy Birthday Titus!!! I remember when you're mommy called me to tell me you were here...and I had my little 3 week old in my arms. You're such a handsome big boy! Happy Birthday and many blessings in this next year to come!

Love, Jessi and Halle too!

K said...

Happy Birthday Titus! You are a handsome little man!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Titus! You are getting so big now. Micah wanted to tell you that being 2 is a lot of fun. Maybe you guys can play together again soon.

Birthday Blessings,
Steve, Heather and Micah