Monday, February 07, 2011

SOCK WAR!!!!








After a little bit of wrestling tonight (my kids love to wrestle with us on our bed), I taught my kids not one, but two bad habits!

First I taught them the "Don't hit yourself" game. Ooooo, that was fun... for me anyway! But, pretty soon they started making each other hit themselves-- I quickly began to regret teaching them that game.

So I decided to switch to something a little more wholesome? A little less violent? A little lot more fun! We had a full on, all out SOCK WAR!

It was inspired by, well, the pile of socks at the end of my bed that needed to be folded. We mated all the socks then started pelting each other with them. I have a feeling I might be finding random pairs of socks stuck in all sorts of crazy places in my room over the next couple of days.

Rob's at a meeting tonight, so he missed out on this particular bit of fun. But the kids and I had a blast. And, now, all the socks are folded!

3 comments:

T & K said...

I love the pictures! Especially the one with Leann's tongue sticking out and Titus with his 'Secret Agent' look!

Cheryl said...

So fun! You got some great shots, socks flying and everything. :) I find I'm always changing my mind about things I said I'd never do as a mom... This is the stuff memories are made of!

Momissa said...

I love that! Those kiddos are so lucky to have such a fun Mom!