Thursday, August 27, 2009

All I Want for Christmas...

... is my two front teeth!

Leeann is proudly showing off her second missing tooth, just one night after the first!

Daddy was trying to 'get it' from her, but she was holding on for dear life!

Rob and I are both floored at how big she is getting, she's growing up so quickly--losing teeth and starting school!

Rob seems to be having an especially hard time with this new mark of girlhood. She's so excited to be 'growing up'. We are 1/3 of the way to her being an adult you know...

This is Leeann on the phone sharing her good news with either Aunt Shelly or Aunt Suzy. They usually get the good news phone calls first around here.
As for me, well I'm one step closer to broke :0) This money in an envelope thing is going to get spendy if we make this a nightly occurrence!
Several people have asked me if we do the tooth fairy around here. In short no, but kind of. I've said before on here that we're committed not to lie to our kids. This means that you can't blatantly tell them that a magic fairy came and stole their tooth in the middle of the night. So, the night before last she put her tooth in an envelope under her pillow and I replaced it with a dollar and a note from me. Last night Rob did the same, but with a note from him. So, we kind of stuck with the tooth fairy tradition without giving credit to the tooth fairy. Now you know!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo Leeann!!! Way to go. You look sooo cute!!!

Love,
Great Grandma Marelich